Wednesday 30 May 2012

That's the way the cookie crumbles

Well, I did know it wasn't going to last but that doesn't stop me from feeling a little sad that the spell of feeling well is over :( I've been feeling ill for a few days, initially I thought it was mainly down to the weather as I don't get on too well with the heat, but no, my GP confirmed today that I have a chest infection. Stupid lungs causing stupid problems. Still, I don't feel as poorly as I often do when I have a chest infection, so hopefully the Amoxicillin will stop things from getting worse and I can avoid hospital!


I don't have much else to say, work is going well, uni is going well, a few other things..... not so well. I'm not sure how much of that is down to me feeling generally fed up/down/unwell though, so hopefully things will pick up.


Oh, in other, better news, I did try a Starbucks Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino today - yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment