Monday 1 July 2013

Day Fifteen

Day Fifteen = home! Yay!!!!

Dr Mansur isn't around today so I'm not able to discuss the results of the trial with him or future plans, so that'll have to wait for my next clinic appointment which is apparently in about a month.

As promised, my peak flow chart from during the trial




You don't need to have any understanding of the trial to be able to interpret the results. Week one is the blue line, week two is the red line. I still don't know which week I had the placebo and which week was the Terbutaline, I suspect week one was the placebo. But, it's very clear that there isn't much of a difference! (The dip on day 5 of week one is when my lungs threw a little tantrum, which skews the results a little.) It's certainly not what a successful trial of Terbutaline looks like!

I'm so pleased that I'm going to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight, with my baby boy Tommy curled up beside me :) I'm just waiting for my discharge paperwork and medication to be sorted, then I can start the 3 hour drive home!



No comments:

Post a Comment