Sunday 28 February 2010

Lazy Sunday

My life is so boring! I'm trying to motivate myself to move and start a fun day of housework. I haven't done any for so long, playing with dust generally doesn't agree with my lungs. I woke up feeling wheezy a few times overnight so ideally I wouldn't tackle housework today but the amount of dust around probably isn't ideal either!!

Oh and on the subject of stupid lungs; after taking the higher dose of Pred a few days back I've been suffering from blurred vision again. I was driving along yesterday thinking hmmmm maybe I shouldn't be driving when I can't read roadsigns until I'm right on top of them.... don't get me wrong, I can see the other cars etc! It's just that everything is slightly out of focus. I guess I can't be entirely sure that it's the Pred, but it has only started happening this month and I've convinced myself that it's related to the high doses of Pred. The more I think about it the more it's concerning me; I might make an appointment with my optician.

Anyway, I really should do something with my day! Plan - have something to eat, do some housework, then later on make some cards for some upcoming birthdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment