Tuesday 4 May 2010

New drugs for meeeeeeee

Tomorrow I am finally starting Xolair (Omalizumab). I've been promised this drug for almost 4 years now, so to be finally getting it... well hopefully it'll be good :-D
I'm not convinced that it's going to make a huge difference as my IgE levels are never sky high, but it's definitely worth a go.

Ummm other news, still not back working (the less said there the better), I'm having 'issues' surrounding friends, my lungs are being completely stupid.... all in all I'm trying to not let things get me down too much right now!

To focus on the positives; new drug tomorrow, then meeting up with a friend for dinner and going to the cinema. Oh and I get to try the new crepe place that's just opened up before I go to my hospital appointment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment