Monday 9 August 2010

A lesson learnt

Well, my lazy ways have caught up with me. To me, hand washing bra's is too much like hard work so I've always thrown them in the washing machine along with everything else. A few months back, I lost an underwire out of one of my bra's in the washing machine. It intermittently made a noise whilst in the spin cycle, but otherwise no problems so I left it. Tonight, the noise was horrendous so I'm going to have to do something about it, preferably something that doesn't cost any money! I tried to look through the holes in the drum but discovered that one of my torches is completely dead, and the other needs charging! I think I'll charge it overnight and continue the quest for the underwire tomorrow, and I plan to be much more careful (aka not so lazy) in the future!!

In other news, my stint off steroids lasted 2 weeks, which is actually quite good for me. I had to restart them last week. I had a review with my respiratory consultant today, he advised that I increase the pred back up to 40mg :( I'm supposed to have my second dose of Omalizumab on Wednesday, but if I don't pick up by then the injection will have to be delayed.

I'm feeling absolutely exhasuted. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or if all the disturbed nights sleep (thanks stupid lungs) have finally caught up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment